Tuesday 28 August 2012

WEIGHT LOSS ALREADY ...

I've been keeping a diary for 1 week (so far) of ABSOLUTELY everything I eat and drink, calculating the calories.

I haven't started the HD's recipes yet. I will be making the Beef Lasagne (probably) over the weekend.

I have made the Crumpets & Berries with Yoghurt and Honey. In fact I've had it twice.

It's a recipe from a member of the HD's dinner group ... and it was much nicer tasting than I thought. It takes 5 minutes to make and wash up after. So easy.

Crumpet & Berries, topped with Yoghurt and Honey
In about a week of keeping my diary and eating the foods I normally eat ... I have lost 1.5kg.

CALORIES CONSUMED:
- Friday 24/8       -  1436 calories
- Saturday 25/8  -  2153
- Sunday 26/8     - 2096
- Monday 27/8    - 2128
- Tuesday 28/8    - 1576 

I haven't craved for anything or felt deprived. Keeping the diary helps to avoid doing anything silly. So, there has been no entire packets of bikkies or packets of sweets consumed (or bought).

I do have my chockies ... the Milky Way bars I previously wrote about.

My treat. But with a cup of tea, I can have 2 chockies
I even had a friend over during the week and we cooked (and ate) all day. One solid day of eating.

Yet ... by keeping a diary (which is a plain old notepad) ... I can already see a weight benefit.

YIPPPEEEE !



No comments:

Post a Comment