Thursday 6 September 2012

I THOUGHT THIS MIGHT HAPPEN ...

Well ... there has been NO INTEREST from anyone for the dinner mob WHAT SO EVER.

It is bizarre talking to people who can find plenty of time to eat wrong foods ... but can't find an hour or two to eat right.

Selling the Dream
Emails went unanswered. And discussion met polite, but almost immediate refusal in all cases.

My observation is that people are allergic to the word "diet". It carries connotations of suffering, expense, deception, failure and torment.

Living the Reality
I believe there is an eventual expectation a pill will 'cure' their excess weight ... and not a pine box, some weeping friends and a soppy Cold Play song.

A real product .. insert your brand name & find some suckers !
Well ... as far as forming a group goes ... I GIVE UP !!!

It doesn't change my personal agenda ... but it does change the porpoise of this blog.

Stay tuned ....








No comments:

Post a Comment